Age announced Muv-Luv Alternative sequel Muv-Luv Integrate during its “Age 20th Anniversary Broadcast [Still Breathing]” live stream, as well as a Muv-Luv game tentatively titled Project Mikhail for PC (Steam), iOS, and Android.
Here are the details:
- Original author Hirohiko Yoshida is in charge of the planning and some of the scenario, as well as the mech design.
- It is currently in the plotting stages.
- It’s currently not decided what type of media it would be adapted to. It will be released on whatever is best at the time of release.
- It is not an omnibus-style collection of stories, it is an official sequel to Muv-Luv Alternative.
- A game where the player controls their own Tactical Surface Fighter.
- You can customize your Tactical Surface Fighter and its skills.
- On PC, it will have keyboard and mouse support.
- It is not a gacha game. Payment models such as a subscription or battle pass are under consideration.
- Yoshiki Kashitani is the technical director. His previous titles include Vagrant Story, Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, and Final Fantasy XIV. Other team members have worked on games such as the Front Mission series, Naruto Shippuen: Ultimate Ninja Storm series, White Knight Chronicles, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, and more.
- It is planned for release in 2021 with support for Japanese, English, and Chinese language options.
Thanks, Games Talk.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.