Latest Report On – “Global Positioning System (GPS) Tracker Market 2019-2023 ”
Will useful for
- Identifying latest & upcoming opportunities in the Positioning System (GPS) Tracker Market by determining the largest and fastest-growing segments across regions.
- Analysing demand-side factors based on the impact of current economic factors such as CAGR, GDP, population size, per capita income, technological advancements, growing innovations, and the cost/price of products used in the market.
- Identifying and profiling key players in the Positioning System (GPS) Tracker market.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and identifying the major growth strategies adopted by top players across key regions in Technology Hardware & Equipment,Technology Hardware, Storage & Peripherals Sector.
- Providing a comparative analysis of the market leaders on the basis of Product offerings, Business strategies, SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats), Key financials.
Global GPS Tracker Market: About this market
Technavio’s GPS tracker market analysis considers sales from segments including logistics and transportation, construction and mining, government, and oil and gas. Our analysis also considers the sales of GPS tracker in APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA. In 2018, the logistics and transportation segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Factors such as the increasing demand for fleet management in logistics will play a significant role in the logistics and transportation segment to maintain its market position. Also, our GPS tracker market report looks at factors such as the increasing demand for a fleet management system, growing investment in satellite deployment, and growing investment in the LTE network. However, the growing demand for OBD dongles, connectivity issues with GPS trackers, and security issues related to fleet management system may hamper the growth of the positioning system (GPS) tracker industry over the forecast period.
The report splits the global Positioning System (GPS) Tracker market into the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa Region. The Positioning System (GPS) Tracker Market report useful for forecasters, marketers, industry specialists & consultants, sales, product managers, Business Development Advisors, Strategy Advisors, manufactures, potential investors, key executive (CEO and COO) to provides a detailed analysis of the key players in the market which provides a company overview, financial overview, service offering, different strategies used by them, and comprehensive SWOT analysis of
- CalAmp Corp., Geotab Inc., ORBCOMM Inc., Queclink Wireless Solutions Co. Ltd., and Sierra Wireless Inc.
Researcher project Positioning System (GPS) Tracker market to grow at a CAGR of 7.34% during the period 2019-2023.
The worldwide and regional Positioning System (GPS) Tracker market elements are precisely explained which helps to understand advancing of business trends, drivers, opportunities, and difficulties for the worldwide Positioning System (GPS) Tracker market.
GPS Tracker Market: Overview
- Increasing demand for fleet management system
- Industries, including oil and gas, courier, construction, and others rely on fleet management systems to improve their fleet productivity. The implementation of fleet management systems involves the integration of GPS trackers to record the data. This need for GPS trackers will lead to the expansion of the GPS tracker market at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period.
- Growing demand for advanced GPS trackers
- The adoption of advanced GPS trackers is increasing in cargo containers, commercial vehicles, and fleet management. This enhances operational efficiency and returns on investment. Such benefits of using GPS trackers is expected to have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
- For the detailed list of factors that will drive the global positioning system (GPS) tracker market during the forecast period 2019-2023, click here.
- With the presence of several major players, the GPS tracker market is moderately fragmented. Technavio’s robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading positioning system (GPS) tracker manufacturers, that include CalAmp Corp., Geotab Inc., ORBCOMM Inc., Queclink Wireless Solutions Co. Ltd., and Sierra Wireless Inc.
- Also, the positioning system (GPS) tracker market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The Porter’s five forces analysis included in the report educates buyer on the current situations along with anticipated future Positioning System (GPS) Tracker market size.
Some of the key topics covered in the report include:
- Competitive scenario – useful for starting up a new venture in Technology Hardware & Equipment,Technology Hardware, Storage & Peripherals Sector to improve on what is already out there.
- Market Landscape – useful for organizations considering significant expansion or shifts in focus, or those conducting a rigorous strategic planning process in Positioning System (GPS) Tracker Market.
- Market characteristics – useful before budgeting marketing dollars, management needs to know the size of the market, the competitive environment, the customer profile, the distribution system, and the key success factors
- Market Sizing and forecast – provide depth and clarity for clients in developed and emerging markets
- Market Drivers, Challenges, Trends – provide the latest upward and downward movements of the Positioning System (GPS) Tracker market
- Vendor Landscape & Classification, Vendors covered & Market positioning of vendors in Positioning System (GPS) Tracker Market
- Regional comparison & Key leading countries
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis and many more
The CAGR of each segment in the Positioning System (GPS) Tracker market along with global market (as a whole) is explained with great ease. Also, global and regional Positioning System (GPS) Tracker market supply chain analysis provides vital info about producers, distributers and key end-users in the market. It also explains import-export situations, affecting factors, etc. to fully and deeply reveal market situations.
Table of Contents included in Positioning System (GPS) Tracker Market Report –
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Research Methodology
PART 04: Introduction- Market outline
PART 05: Market landscape – Market overview, Market size, and forecast, Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user industry
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical segmentation – Positioning System (GPS) Tracker market in APAC, Europe, North America & ROW
PART 09: A Decision framework
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Market Updates
Phone: +44 203 239 8187/ +1 424 253 0807