Samsung Galaxy S10+
From feature phones to premium smartphones to foldable handsets, smartphone manufacturers are developing mobile phones at a break-neck speed, bringing in new concepts and innovative technology to the fore. This week also we saw numerous smartphone launches; first, we witnessed the Galaxy Unpacked event in India where Samsung introduced its premium Galaxy S10 series in the country then later we saw Oppo unveiling its new pop-up selfie camera smartphone and at the end of the week Realme 3 and Meizu Note 9 also made their debut.
So, if you missed what transpired through this week, then read on to know the phones that debuted either in India or outside India. Click on the link given below to further read about their detailed specifications and features.
New smartphones launched this week: From Samsung Galaxy S10+ to Realme 3 to Oppo F11 Pro and more
- Meizu Note 9: The Meizu Note 9 price has been set at 1398 yuan (roughly Rs. 14,700) for the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage version and 1598 yuan (roughly Rs. 16,800) for the 6GB RAM and 64GB storage and 4GB RAM and 128GB storage versions. The biggest highlight of the smartphone is its 48-megapixel rear camera and large 6.2-inch Full HD+ display with 2.5D curved glass. Also read: Meizu Note 9 launched: Full details
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Samsung Galaxy S10e: The Galaxy S10 has been launched in India at Rs. 66,900 for the 8GB and 128GB storage model and the highest 8GB and 512GB storage model, Samsung Galaxy S10 is priced at Rs. 84,900. On the other hand, the Galaxy S10e cheapest of the Galaxy S10 series has been priced at Rs. 55,900 for the 6GB and 128GB storage variant. Also read: Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10e launched: Full specifications
- Samsung Galaxy S10+: The Samsung Galaxy S10+ price in India is Rs. 73,900 for the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant and Rs. 1,17,900 for the massive 12GB RAM and 1TB storage model. It sports a 6.4-inch Quad HD+ Curved Dynamic AMOLED (3040 × 1440 pixels) display and features an ultrasonic-fingerprint scanner. Also read: Samsung Galaxy S10+ launched: Full details
- Oppo F11 Pro and Oppo F11: The Oppo F11 Pro price in India has been set at Rs. 24,999 for the sole 6GB RAM and 128GB storage model while its sibling, Oppo F11 price in India is Rs. 19,990. The F11 Pro features a 6.5-inch display with 90.9 per cent screen-to-body ratio and an aspect ratio of 19.9:9. Also read: Oppo F11 and Oppo F11 Pro launched: Details
- Panasonic Eluga Ray 800: The Panasonic Eluga Ray 800 is an affordable smartphone priced at Rs. 9,999. The key highlights of the smartphone include a large 5.5-inch full HD display, a decent 4000mAh battery capacity and an 8-megapixel selfie shooter. Also read: Panasonic Eluga Ray 800 launched: Details
- Lava Z40: Lenovo Z40 boasts of a 4.0-inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection and 1GB RAM and 8GB of storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card. Its price in India has been set at Rs. 3,499 for the only 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage variant. Also read: Lenovo Z40 launched: Full details
- Vivo V15: The Vivo V15 has been launched in Thailand at THB 10,999 (roughly Rs. 24,500). Its biggest highlight is 128GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via microSD card, a 4,000mAh battery with Dual-Engine fast charging support and 6.53-inch full HD+ display. Also read: Vivo V15 launched: Full specifications and features
- Realme 3: The Realme 3 price in India is set at Rs. 8,999 for the base 3GB RAM and 32GB storage version and Rs. 10,999 for the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage model. Its key features include a 6.2-inch HD+ (720 x 1520) display, octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor and a 4230mAh battery capacity. Also read: Realme 3 launched: Full specifications and price
- Vivo iQOO: The Vivo iQOO has yet not been introduced in India, it has been launched in China with a price tag of 2998 yuan (roughly Rs. 31,740) for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage model while the 8GB RAM and128GB storage version is priced at 3298 yuan (roughly Rs. 34,910). It sports a massive 6.41-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED. Vivo iQOO: Full features and price
- Huawei P Smart+: Huawei P Smart+ boasts of a triple camera setup mounted at the back, AI selfie shooter, a 3400mAh battery capacity and 6.21-inch dewdrop notch display. Huawei P Smart+ has been launched in China as of now, and it will be made available in India a little later. Also read: Huawei P Smart+ price and full specifications
- Vivo Y91i: It features a 6.22-inch waterdrop style notch display and dual AI cameras at the back with 8-megapixel selfie shooter. Vivo Y91i price in India has been set at Rs. 7,990 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB of storage variant and Rs. 8,490 for the 2GB RAM with 32GB storage model. Also read: Vivo Y91i full specifications and features